The YMCA’s Resource Connection Gateway connects people with resources to make positive life changes. Your referral could change someone’s life by extending a true hand-up that places them on a journey to counseling, life-coaching, and fully integrated support services. Please bookmark and use the Gateway, link above.
All Gateway referrals are handled with dignity and respect as they are immediately contacted (Always within the same business day – Over 90% are contacted within the hour.)
- The client’s needs are determined and vetted to determine if the needs are CRISIS or CHRONIC.
- The client is connected with the appropriate CRISIS Relief agency. Clients are educated regarding required paperwork, hours of operation, and protocols.
- Offered no-cost clinical counseling if the need is more CHRONIC than crisis.
- Offered structure and accountability to move beyond whatever has them entrapped economically, professionally, etc.
- Offered the opportunity to participate in the Y’s NetworX poverty extraction initiative, once their situation has stabilized to a reasonable level permitting them the capacity to engage beyond ‘crisis’ mode.
For more information or to register for an upcoming session please contact Dwayne Burks at email@example.com or call/text 704.860.2957.
Resource Connection Roundtable Discussion on WSGE Radio: