Personal Training – YMCA Members and Non-Members Welcome!
Don’t wait for the holidays to develop a routine and well-balanced habits!
Work with our trainers now to build a workout routine and establish a positive mindset that will give you energy and confidence to feel in control!
- Trainers are required to wear their mask while working with clients.
- Both the trainer and the client must maintain social distancing guidelines from other YMCA Members in the building.
- Trainers will be cleaning the equipment used both before and after their client uses them.
- Training available for ages 12 and up
- Training available for members and non-members
- Free consultation with personal trainer
All YMCA personal training packages begin with a consultation that includes an assessment to determine your conditions and limitations. Each program is tailored to the individual, focusing on your unique personal goals with one of our nationally accredited trainers.
|INDIVIDUAL PRICING FOR YMCA MEMBERS||Non Members|
|(1) 45-Minute Session: $45||$55|
|(1) 60-Minute Session: $50||$60|
|(6) 45-Minute Sessions: $240||$300|
|(6) 60-Minute Session: $270||$330|
|(12) 45-Minute Sessions: $420||$540|
|(12)60-Minute Session: $480||$600|
|TWO PERSON PRICING FOR YMCA MEMBERS||Non Members|
|(1) 45-Minute Session: $67||$77|
|(1) 60-Minute Session: $76||$86|
|(6) 45-Minute Sessions: $372||$432|
|(6) 60-Minute Session: $400||$460|
|(12) 45-Minute Sessions: $696||$816|
|(12)60-Minute Session: $720||$840|
Dates and times are determined by you and your personal trainer. So begin creating your schedule, complete the information forms below.
MONTHLY PACKAGE OPTION
(2) 45-Minute sessions per week: $245 per month*
- This option is only available to YMCA Members and must commit to a minimum of 3 months.
- Package Value: A total of 8 sessions per month for just $5 more than (6) 45 minute sessions package!
NEW CLIENTS ONLY, SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER: 3 Sessions for $149*
We know that 3 Personal Training sessions will kick start your healthy lifestyle intentions so we’ve created a one time offer to get your started.
Limit to one-time purchase for new clients only. Call or stop in to register.
• 3, 1 hour Personal Training Sessions
• FREE Assessment
• Choice of Trainer
*Offer valid for Gaston County Family YMCA members only. Personal Training services available at the Stowe and Warlick Family YMCA locations.
**This package deal can only be purchased once by a person for personal use.
MEET OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
Click below to get to know our trainers!
|Christina Courtenay||Darian Gartelle||Dennis Johnson|
|Josey Messer||Kenneth Fields||Nikkie Olliff|
|Richard Hamilton||Rich Hamilton||Steven Williams|
|Jacob Frady||Janet McCarthy||Danika Reid|
|Jessica Ewert||Steve Kaplan||Roger (Roddy) Yates|
SPECIALIZED TRAINING – Not available during COVID-19
Available only at the Warlick Family YMCA location.
Small group training class focused on mastering movements to improve strength with the use of weights and with added conditioning.
Tone Up Circuit
Small group training class focused on full-body movements with the use of dumbbells, slam balls, bands, kettlebells, and TRX that is geared to tone the body and push your conditioning.
XHIT (Cross HIT), a specialty boot camp style class where the focus is to help you achieve your training goals through functional workouts and a variety of movements from all disciplines of fitness.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING PRICING*
• Unlimited Monthly Package | $40/month
• 12-Class Pass (use within 3 months) | $80
• 1-Class Pass Fee | $10/visit
*Sessions are 45mins, 55mins, or 60mins minutes long.
HOW TO SCHEDULE
STOWE FAMILY YMCA LOCATION
Contact Richard Hamilton at email@example.com to get started.
WARLICK FAMILY YMCA LOCATION
Contact Susan Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
We also have Registered Dietitians and Nutritionists!