The YMCA Swim Club is designed for swimmers who are ready for the next level. With a focus on the four competitive strokes, swimmers will improve their technique, learn teamwork, and build endurance. Along with swimming, there will be an emphasis on building confidence and leadership skills. Swimmers must have passed the green level “swimming skills assessment”.
6-18 years, must pass swim test and be a green band. Click here for swim assessment details.
- YMCA Members: $104
- Program Participant: $196
Upcoming Session starting March 22
- Stowe Practice:
- Monday & Wednesday 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Warlick Practice:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 4:00-5:00pm
Swim Club + COVID-19
Swimming and other aquatics activities are excellent ways to get the physical activity needed for a healthy life. Following guidance from the CDC and local agencies, we’ve modified our pool policies and aquatics programs to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Here’s what you can expect when you come to the pool:
- To promote social distancing swim club will be limited to 12 swimmers and given reserved lanes.
- Participants are asked to wear their swimsuit to the pool and will be assigned a swim prep stall on the pool deck to prepare to swim.
- Maximums have been set in all sessions.
- Participants will step on a sanitizing mat and/or dunk shoes in sanitizing solution upon entering pool.
- Swim prep stations will be spaced out to ensure social distancing.
- Upon exit, instructors will clean any shared equipment.