The YMCA has a mission of helping people reach their potential in spirit, mind and body. We also strive to turn no one away due to an inability to pay a program or membership fee. Our goal is to serve as many people in the community as possible that can benefit from our services. We can’t do that without your help.
How Can I Give?
- Please make your check payable to the YMCA. Mail your check to:
Gaston County Family YMCA
Attention Molly D’Avria
2221 Robinwood Road
Gastonia, NC 28054
- Attn: Kevin Wilson (704.830.9622)
- Please include the name of the donor
- Please notify the Gaston County Family YMCA that the stock transfer has been requested and provide the name of the security and the number of shares transferred.
- Without this information we are unable to credit your donation to the correct fund or provide a tax donation letter
- If you have any further questions, please contact Kevin Wilson at 704.830.9633 or email@example.com.
- For wire transfer instructions, please contact Kevin Wilson at 704.830.9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may designate funds through our YMCA Endowment Fund. Contact Molly D’Avria for details today!
- Our YMCAs are always in need of volunteers and there are a variety of programs and services that could use your help! Learn more about our volunteer opportunities.
What Is The Annual Giving Campaign?
The YMCA Annual Giving Campaign allows us to fully realize our mission: “for all”. We listen and respond to community needs through safe, high quality, character-building programs. Annual Giving Campaign contributions ensure no one is turned away because of their financial situation, provides access to programs and services and ensures a strong YMCA throughout Gaston County.
Can I Designate My Funds?
Yes, you may designate your funds for a specific YMCA branch or to a specific program. If funds are not designated to a specific location or program they will be utilized in the areas identified with the greatest need.