ONE GASTON. ONE GOAL.
At the Y, we believe everyone deserves the same opportunities, no matter who you are or where you’re from. That’s why we work tirelessly to close gaps and bridge divides.
We need your help to power our transformational programs and services and create opportunities for everyone in our community to thrive, regardless of age, income, or background.
Your support can make all the difference. When you give to the Y, you partner with us to tackle our community’s most critical needs. Whether providing mentorship support, preventing hunger during the summer months, educating all age groups in physical wellness, removing barriers to childcare, walking alongside individuals and families to be healthy, connected, and successful, we are building a stronger community and sustaining the Y for generations to come.
Click below to give today and support the Y in 2022!
What Is The Annual Giving Campaign?
The YMCA Annual Giving Campaign allows us to fully realize our mission: “for all”. We listen and respond to community needs through safe, high quality, character-building programs. Annual Giving Campaign contributions ensure no one is turned away because of their financial situation, provides access to programs and services and ensures a strong YMCA throughout Gaston County.
How Can I Support The Y?
- Every gift makes a difference. Find out more about ways to give and volunteer opportunities.
- Check to see if your employer has a matching gift program – click here.
Where Your Donations Go
- We have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for our community, but we need your help. Your gift to the Gaston County Family YMCA will have a lasting impact by helping us to reach more people through life-changing programs and services.
How to Give – Every gift makes a difference.
Submit a Pledge Form
- Click here for a pledge form and turn it into your local YMCA
Gifts of Stock
- Contact Kevin Wilson, 704.810.8598, for details on making a stock donation.
- Please include the name of the donor
- Please notify the Gaston County Family YMCA that the stock transfer has been requested and provide the name of the security and the number of shares transferred.
- Without this information we are unable to credit your donation to the correct fund or provide a tax donation letter
- If you have any further questions, please contact Kevin Wilson at 704.830.9633 or email@example.com.
Did You Know?
- The YMCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible.
- If you shop on AmazonSmile you can support the Gaston County Family YMCA! Click on the link below.