At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. You can help kids learn, grow and thrive, as well as ensure no one is ever turned away due to the inability to pay. Donations provide financial assistance to make Y programs available to all Y Members.
Every gift makes a difference. Everyone has a role to play. Together, we can do so much more.
How Can I Support The Y?
Where Your Donations Go
- We have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for our community, but we need your help. Your gift to the Gaston County Family YMCA will have a lasting impact by helping us to reach more people through life-changing programs and services.
2019 Branch Impact and Goals
- Gaston County Family YMCA – Association Wide
- Cherryville Family YMCA
- Pharr Family YMCA
- Resource Connection Gateway
- Stowe Family YMCA
- Warlick Family YMCA
How to Give – Every gift makes a difference.
Submit a Pledge Form
- Click here for a pledge form and turn it into your local YMCA
- Click here to donate online
Gifts of Stock
- LPL Financial
- DTC #0075
- For Credit to LPL Account 5243-1994
- For Credit to LPL Account Gaston County Family YMCA
- Attn: Kevin Wilson (704.830.9622)
- Please include the name of the donor
- Please notify the Gaston County Family YMCA that the stock transfer has been requested and provide the name of the security and the number of shares transferred.
- Without this information we are unable to credit your donation to the correct fund or provide a tax donation letter
- If you have any further questions, please contact Kevin Wilson at 704.830.9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did You Know?
- The YMCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible.
- If you shop on AmazonSmile you can support the Gaston County Family YMCA! Click on the link below.