At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. You can help kids learn, grow and thrive, as well as ensure no one is ever turned away due to the inability to pay. Donations provide financial assistance to make Y programs available to all Y Members.
Every gift makes a difference. Everyone has a role to play. Together, we can do so much more.
Your gifts supports programs like:
- Elementary & Middle School After School Childcare
- Summer Day Camp
- Swim Lessons
- KinderCamp and AfterSchool Swim Initiatives
- Teen Leaders’ Club
- Summer Learning Loss Prevention Program
- Summer Read, Feed, and Lead Feeding Program
- Resource Connection Gateway
- Poverty Prevention Program
- Teen Programs
- Senior Programs
- Family Events
- 5K/10K Races
- LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA
We appreciate your support. Thank you for helping make a difference.
How Can I Support The Y?
Where Your Donations Go
We have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for our community, but we need your help. Your gift to the Gaston County Family YMCA will have a lasting impact by helping us to reach more people through life-changing programs and services.
Your Pledge Makes a Difference
A Pledge of $60 will give a child the opportunity to learn to swim and gain knowledge of water safety.
A Pledge of $130 will send a child to a week of camp filled with character building activities, games, swimming, crafts and much more.
A Pledge of $270 will enable a parent to work without worry by providing a year of afterschool care for their child.
A Pledge of $370 gives a senior one year of access to the YMCA where they can connect with new friends and improve their health.
A Pledge of $680 will enable five teens to participate in programs like Leaders Club, Youth and Government, Middle School Model United Nations and Teen Camps.
A Pledge of $1,200 gives two families the opportunity to connect, play together and create healthy habits at the YMCA.
A Pledge of $1,500 provides a 12-week session of LIVESTRONG at the YMCA for three cancer survivors and their loved ones.
With your help, the YMCA can continue to turn no one away due to an inability to pay. When a YMCA volunteer contacts you, please say yes. It truly can make a difference in so many lives. If you are interested in sponsoring a youth sports team or YMCA race please let us know! Email Molly at email@example.com and she will connect you with sponsorship information.
How to Give – Every gift makes a difference.
Submit a Pledge Form
- Click here for a pledge form and turn it into your local YMCA
Gifts of Stock
- LPL Financial
- DTC #0075
- For Credit to LPL Account 5243-1994
- For Credit to LPL Account Gaston County Family YMCA
Contact Tammy Dickerson or Molly D’Avria with questions.
Did You Know?
- The YMCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible.
- If you shop on AmazonSmile you can support the Gaston County Family YMCA! Click on the link below.
- Sapphire Bay Car Wash supports the YMCA with a percentage of sales when you use the code 9622!