Beginning November 1, 2022
$29 a month for individuals
$49 a month for households
Plus no joining fee for two months*.
*After that time, the membership rate will return to the regular monthly rate.
Valid for New Members Only. Cannot be combined with any other promotion,
discount, or financial assistance.
Join the Gaston County Family YMCA today!
See a list of full membership benefits below or click the button below to join. If you become a member at the Gaston County Family YMCA your membership includes facility access to all four branches as well as state-wide YMCA branches, access to our Virtual Y and discounts on many of our programs including health and wellness programs, summer camp and child care.
BENEFITS OF A GASTON COUNTY FAMILY YMCA MEMBERSHIP
Enjoy these amazing benefits as a member of the YMCA:
• CRAZY Clean Facility and strict COVID-19 Protocols
We continue to consult with state and local officials to ensure that our members and staff have an enjoyable, safe experience in our YMCA facilities and programs. Please take a moment to view our complete COVID-19 Policies and Protocol.
• Complete Access to our Virtual YMCA
Virtual Fitness, Health and Wellness Classes, and resources are available to you from the comfort of your own home.
• Safe Program Options for All
We take pride in our program offerings! Especially during these unprecedented times, extra thought goes into ensuring we have options and resources for families and individuals to stay healthy, active and connected.
• Facility Amenities
With access to all four of our Gaston County Family YMCA branches, you’ll enjoy indoor pools and outdoor pool, Lakefront views and activities, top-of-the-line fitness equipment, clean and safe locker rooms, safe spaces, and so much more.
If you’re having trouble with the link above using Safari browser, try opening it in Chrome.
Gaston County Family YMCA Locations
Join online or at the YMCA front desk at any one of our four branches:
MEMBERSHIP TYPE RATE
Student Memberships (Ages 12-25 years)
Adult and Family Memberships (Ages 26-61 years)
One Adult $55
One Adult & Dependants $64
Two Adults $76
Two Adults & Dependants $85
Senior (Ages 62+)
One Senior Adult $48
One Senior Adult & Dependants $57
Two Senior Adults $68
Two Senior Adults & Dependants $77
· Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States
· All YMCA members, participants, and guests are screened by a Sex Offender Registry
· Members on the same membership must reside in the same address
· Payment for membership must be made through a bank account or credit card draft
· The primary party on the application determines the category and is responsible for payment
· Dependents are 25 & under living in the same household
· Financial Assistance is applied to the above rate if eligible
We Are a Nationwide Membership Participant
We are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership. By simply joining the Gaston County Family YMCA you gain access to more than 2,700 participating YMCAs in 10,000 communities across the nation!
Please be advised that YMCA Membership program discounts do not apply at branches outside your home branch association.
Foster Family Support – YMCA Membership Opportunity
The YMCA is proud to support Foster Families throughout Gaston County through a new partnership with the Gaston County Department of Health and Human Services and the Least of These Carolinas. The YMCA will provide access to the YMCA through a membership discount as well as offer the opportunity for additional support in youth programs.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Foster families receive 50% off of a membership when joining. No joiners fee.
- Families must submit a letter from DHHS or from Least of These Carolinas.
- Additional youth program support is available by submitting a Financial Assistance form.
Reach out to Kelly Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.